I’m going to be straight up with you, I need your help. I have finally settled on an idea for my feature film that I have to work on for the next year for University and before I start planning out the ins and outs of the film, I have written some loglines. They don’t do the story I have in mind a lot of justice as there is a lot to the story with back story etc which I will leave out for now.
If you could take the time to read the following the loglines and let me know which intrigues you the most, and if possible a reason why? This is an exercise I have read about in my latest screenwriting book purchase of “Save The Cat!” by Blake Snyder, I may do a review on this book once I have finished it because it is actually really good, if you want to know more about it I suggest going on Amazon it is a must have book if you’re a screenwriter!
So without further ado, here are the loglines:
- An ex-soldier must overcome his addiction to DAWN, a virtual reality device, in order to save his brother.
- A dismissed solider must overcome his own problems to help look after his brother, as a new killer emerges.
- A recently discharged solider has to shelve his own problems to save his paralysed brother from a new cyber-killer.
- A recently discharged soldier has to face a new breed of killer, a cyber-killer, to save his brother’s life.
- An ex-soldier who is addicted to the virtual reality world of DAWN, must overcome his addiction to save his brother’s life.
- A discharged solider must battle his addiction to a virtual world in order to save his brother from a cyber-serial killer.
- An ex-soldier must battle his addiction to a virtual world in order to save his brother from a cyber-killer.
Let me know in the comments which is your favourite and your reasons why. Thanks ever so much!