Welcome to this weeks Writing Prompt, I am going to post it today as I will be away from the PC tomorrow. This prompt came to me whilst in the shower as I was thinking about lines to begin a story, so below will be this line I thought of, and the goal is to write something; a poem, a short story, a paragraph, a letter etc. Anything.
The only “rule” so to speak is that this line either has to be the FIRST line or the LAST line of the writing. I find that doing this always helps seeing how peoples writing differs, because with the same prompt and either first line or last line, people will find their own ways of getting there, or starting from there.
I will be doing it soon, I am going to use it as the first line of a story and I will post it as soon as it is complete.
So what is the line?
Everything went black.
- Jillian’s Writing Prompt (fourfoxesonehound.wordpress.com)
- Writing Prompt – Give It A Go! (wordsformwindows.com)
- Writing Prompt: Conflict Triangle (novelnovice.com)
- Writing Prompts (barbaratyler.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday Writing Prompt – Fiction (askepticaloptimist.com)