So yesterday was a the solar eclipse and I can’t tell whether this is an actual photograph from a satellite or the space station but it is breathtaking to behold. I don’t the original credits for the picture but I took it from this Facebook page.
Unfortunately I never got to see the solar eclipse as hardly any form of eclipse is visible in England.
Speaking of the space station, it is so amazing that people are living out there. I have always wanted to visit space but unfortunately I have not been yet. But with the rise of “space tourism” it is looking like by the time I die I will have been to space. The biggest
pioneers in space tourism at the moment are Virgin Galactic. For $200,000 (deposits starting from $2000) you can secure place a trip to space.
Or actually just to the edge of space. I recommend you give this a read, it reads like a mini story of your emotions they expect you to feel as you go through this journey.
- Solar Eclipse (instagram.com)
- Solar Eclipse Comes To The States (4us2be.com)
- Solar Eclipse (framework.latimes.com)
- Solar Eclipse: What is a Total Solar Eclipse & When is the Next One? (rant4u.com)
- Picture Japan: Solar Eclipse (blogs.wsj.com)
- Annual Solar Eclipse is on tap today (newsnet5.com)
- Day 141 – Solar Eclipse (neophytephotographer.wordpress.com)
- 40 Awesome Photos Of The Solar Eclipse (buzzfeed.com)
- Where and When to See Sunday’s Solar Eclipse (tammybruce.com)
- Rare ‘Annular Solar Eclipse’ Tonight (science.slashdot.org)