So as you may know I have been working on a 30 minute script for University.
I completed the story but didn’t reach the page count so my tutor advised to me add some scenes at the beginning, that while they don’t add anything to the story they won’t lose me any marks when it comes to page count.
I have now added them in and have given the full script a going over. It is now at 25 pages which is enough and I am quite proud of it.
I am considering turning into a fantasy/sci-fi feature length, with the first scene’s already figured out that will occur prior to the scenes in this script.
Feel free to read the script below, I am open to any constructive criticism you may have.
- Tearing my hair out- Day 3 of Script Frenzy (thotplaces.com)
- 30 Minute Script – Completed Draft 1 (wordsformwindows.com)
- An Update (wordsformwindows.com)
- “Who Really Determines the Fates of Aspiring Screenwriters?” (gointothestory.blcklst.com)
- Script Frenzy (keystrokesandwordcounts.wordpress.com)
- Script Frenzy: Casting Characters (elizainkwell.wordpress.com)
- An Update (fresh1nk.wordpress.com)
- Script Frenzy: Day 5 (justxjosh.com)
- How I Write A Script, Part 8: First Draft (gointothestory.blcklst.com)
- Script Frenzy has begun! – & My Thoughts on Screenwriting (justxjosh.com)
- How I Write A Script, Part 10: Third Draft (gointothestory.blcklst.com)
- Script Frenzy: Are you in? (sedenman.wordpress.com)
- GITS Script Reading & Analysis: What to read next? (gointothestory.blcklst.com)