After working all morning I managed to complete my 30 minute script, originally called Doughton Drive, but now it is just an as of yet unnamed TV series, the first episode though is called Escape.
30 minutes roughly equates to 30 pages, and unfortunately I have 21, not including the title page, so obviously I need to go back and add some scenes and change some things up, but as it stands the story has been completely told for this episode.
Below is the draft, hope you all like it.
- 29 Doughton Drive – Opening (wordsformwindows.com)
- God I’ve Missed Writing (wordsformwindows.com)
- 29 Doughton Drive – We Go Deeper (wordsformwindows.com)
- Scriptnotes, Ep. 26, Etiquette for screenwriters – Transcript (johnaugust.com)
- How I Write A Script, Part 8: First Draft (gointothestory.blcklst.com)