I am so unmotivated at the moment, I have a lack of inspiration and ideas, I have to come up with a 30 minute script idea for University and then write it, but 30 minutes is such an awkward time to write for, it’s okay if your doing an episode, but as a complete story in half an hour, it seems to be either too short or too long depending on the story, and I just can’t think of something that would fit it.
Apparently I can write the first episode of a long series, but it still has to have a complete story within it, but most dramas on tv today are an hour long, and they work as they are, 30 minutes isn’t a great amount of time to set up all the characters you want through the series and then tell a story.
Well obviously it is because there are shows out there with 20 minutes of air time, not including adverts. I guess with a series you don’t HAVE to introduce and fully flesh out your characters and introduce them all in that first episode, if anything that’s what is so good about series.
But I don’t know. I. Just. Can’t. Think.
And it’s driving me insane.
So I’ve been distracting myself by doing some level design and programming using the Creation Kit, the modding tools that have been released for last years hit Skyrim.
(My girlfriend just asked why I’m typing so much and I said I’m writing an article about how unmotivated I am, and she just shouted hypocrite at me aha. Blog posts are more procrastination if anything.)
- i am sooo unmotivated! (michellehudlin.wordpress.com)
- Feeling a Little Unmotivated (silverthoughts2.wordpress.com)
- Unmotivated (librachronicles.wordpress.com)
- Feeling unmotivated? (fitfabflawless.wordpress.com)
- Private Life Broadcast 101 (anewyeareveryday.wordpress.com)
- English: Unmotivated becomes Motivated (mmselsectionc.wordpress.com)
- English: Unmotivated Lesson (mmselsectionc.wordpress.com)
- Lazy Daisy Whinge (dilettantepoetess.wordpress.com)