It’s that time again, I know it’s late in the week (only two days I guess), but Ermilia’s Blog have again posted another Picture It & Write, and here is the picture, followed by my submission.
The heavens tore open, lightning the colour of the ocean tore forth across the skyline. They were coming. Figures emerged through the cracks, the sky was ablaze. Scream of terror from the children of Earth below echoed through the night. The roars of the Enemy ripped from the sky and deafened those below. The sky grew steadily brighter and brighter until eventually it was as light as day. To the horizon and back green lightning cracked open the sky, blinding people. The Enemy roaring, deafening. Within minutes Earth was devoured. Inhaled, churned into nothingness in the emptiness of the Enemy.
The Enemy moved on.
- A lightning strike in Washington, surfers try to tame 20ft waves and a rabbit taking on an obstacle course: Pictures of the week (mirror.co.uk)
- Picture It & Write (wordsformwindows.com)
- Picture It & Write. (fresh1nk.wordpress.com)
- Picture It & Write. (wordsformwindows.com)
- Picture It & Write – My Submission (wordsformwindows.com)
- To Write Their Names in the Sand (thesavingsmomma.com)