At the group interview I had yesterday for Gamestation, we were asked what our biggest weaknesses were, and some guy couldn’t think of one so another guy in the interview told him to say Kryptonite, and it was all a good giggle aha.
My housemate (who’s blog can be founded here) asked me if I had got the job this morning because I was told I would hear before 12, and I hadn’t so I said no probably not and put a little sad face “:(“
But then just before 1 I got the phone call, yayyyy. I am so happy I finally have a job again and I am also super happy that it is at Gamestation, I’ve been wanting to work at Gamestation for so long and I finally am aha, I can’t wait to wear their “player” t-shirts aha.
I start on November 1st for a 9 hour shift aha, can’t wait, although that was the day of my driving test, so I’ve had to change the date for that aha, but that’s okay the longer I put it off the more lessons I’ll be able to get in between aha. That’s me done for the day unfortunately because I won’t be near my computer for the rest of the day, so I hope you all enjoy your days. Cheeribye.
- A Fancy Fall (fabsugar.com)
- Kryptonite (unpensamiento.wordpress.com)
- [For Sale] Couple of Games (edugeek.net)
- Eating Smoke – a question and answer with the author, Chris Thrall – Part 3/5 (ilookchina.net)
- Applied For A New Job! (wordsformwindows.com)
- What’s your Kryptonite? (edenchanges.wordpress.com)
- Supergirl, Red Kryptonite, Transfusions and Tropical Diseases (politedissent.com)
- My Problem With Superman (the-time-capsule.com)