Titled Dead And Buried, it is about Jennifer, who is in an abusive relationship. After one incident she calls her brother crying and he comes round. Jen’s fiance, Adam, comes home whilst David is there and there is a fight, and this is a play about the repercussions of that fight.
I have included the opening monologue from Jen if you want to read it. It is a first draft at the moment so it may change by the time I I have finished with it. I am open to any feedback, as long as it is constructive obviously. That is part of the reason I am putting it up here. I hope you like it, just click the link below to be taken to the PDF.
- Families Unable to Afford to Bury Dead (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Police Don’t Know Why Someone Buried a Dead Baby in the Forest (laist.com)
- Pakistanis bury militants killed by US (AP) (crawlnet.wordpress.com)
- Austrlian war dead buried in Portsmouth (dalyhistory.wordpress.com)
- A Place to Bury Strangers sign to Dead Oceans, Gauntlet Hair touring, both playing CMJ (brooklynvegan.com)
- Dead baby found buried in Angeles National Forest (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Egypt Quietly Buries Soldiers Killed in Clashes (foxnews.com)
- Uncover Hollywood’s Buried Romances! (perezhilton.com)
- Pakistani militants bury 2 men killed alongside top commander in US strike – Washington Post (news.google.com)
- Have Mercy (poemsandnovels.blogspot.com)