So I had my interview at GAME today. I was a little nervous as is normal but surprisingly once I was inside it pretty much abated. After all it was a group of males with a passion for games, we were hardly short of anything to talk about.
We took it in turn to go down stairs and do a roleplay scenario were we had to sell a console that wasn’t in our comfort zone, i.e, one we didn’t own. She said her daughter has a DSi and wanted a 3DS so obviously I mentioned about trade-ins and stuff, all in all I think I did pretty well.
Whilst she was with the other candidates one by one I was upstairs with the rest of them. We ended up just talking about games of course, and it was actually a really good laugh and I enjoyed it a lot aha.
I read online that we had to do stuff like sing on Singstar and Just Dance. Someone’s experience they had to sell an unrelated object like a calculator etc. Luckily I had to “sell” something I was interested in so it was pretty cool.
We also spoke about which video game character I would like to be, and I picked Samus Aran. My reasoning being that even though she is female and I’m male, we both share a sense of bad ass adventure aha.
All in all a good day, topped off with Chinese Takeout and wine!
- Y U No Be Updated in While!? (lesstalkymoreshooty.wordpress.com)
- Nintendo’s New DS Will Still Force You To Re-Buy Your Digital Games [DSI] (kotaku.com)
- US cosplayers set new videogame world record (gamesradar.com)
- Interview: Sarah Newton from Stargazer’s World (stargazersworld.com)
- The Architect DM: Dungeon Interconnectivity from Critical Hits ” Roleplaying Games (critical-hits.com)