Lost and alone it was there I sat, on that wall, in front of that house. And what a choice that was! He came outside to me, and I chased him away numerous times but he always came back. I loved him so much and I miss him dearly now.
There is another one for you guys! This is based from the perspective of a secondary character in the short story I will be writing for Creative Writing.
- Best! – Short Story Competition (missuswolf.wordpress.com)
- Reblog: The Power of Words (engagetheirminds.com)
- Masquerade by Gabrielle Bisset + Interview (readingromances.wordpress.com)
- September 11th, ROW80 and Blog Awards (marcia-richards.com)
- An Update (wordsformwindows.com)