You can head over to here to read it.
It is a quick one but in the time it took me to write (like 10 minutes) I am pretty impressed, all that inspired it was the witnessing the beginning of rain the other day aha and I wrote a few notes down in my phone’s text message drafts. I had imagery of the rain as ash and wanted to write something like that.
And then with The Fades starting last night which I watched and decided it was clearly something I had to write considering ash was a big part of that show aha. Coincidence’s a cool.
- A Poem of Deixis (wordsformwindows.com)
- Can you write a great poem in a tweet? (guardian.co.uk)
- I Tried to Write a Poem for You (pangeanpoetry.wordpress.com)
- The Poem Exists (huiothesian.wordpress.com)
- New Collection of Shel Silverstien Poetry Released… So I Wrote You A PoemToo! (collegecandy.com)